Friday, September 30, 2016

when i say im sorry, what i really wanted to say was;

im sorry that everytime i said something mean, i couldnt say sorry immediately, bit my lips and turned the other way round feeling guilty knowing you deserve none of those words.

im sorry that i couldnt keep my hands away from you and then i blame you for wanting to see me often when its me who is out of control,

im sorry that everytime my heart wants to love you i stopped and reminded of all the bad things that youve done to me in the past,

im sorry that i promised you a chance to make me fall for you instead i took it as a chance to treat you as bad as i possibly could.

im sorry that your smile can melt my heart that i yelled at your face angrily because i didnt know how to respond to the sound my heart skipping its beat,

its been awhile since someone captured my feelings,
its been awhile since the last time i melted because of you,

and just like magic, you did it again
for certain, you'll do it again.

how heartbreaking it is that i keep letting you breaking my heart

while i was too busy putting every single blame on you,
while i was making you feel nothing but pain,
while i was making sure i was about to lose you,

the one who is tearing me apart is not you,

but me.

then i realized,

it was me who was at fault
it was me who was so selfish and keep hurting you,
it was me who wasnt willing to lose you, this time,

im sorry.

No comments: